søndag 4. april 2010

Hotel California


Finally I got to be a real tourist in San Fran - I'm gonna sleep at a hotel. And not any hotel, the 4,5 star Inter Continental hotel;)

Usually we could never afford living any better than at a hostel, but at the easter-special-price, we took a chance. And it was worth it.

I've never felt richer and I know that if I always lived like this I would become a very obnoctious and terrible person. Good thing I'm just a poor lovely girl.

The room was enormous, the bed was enormous, the bathroom, the shower, and wherever you went, you have a full view of San Francisco. Even from the shower.

After showering (using up all of the soaps the room had to offer) we put on the bathrobes and walked around the room looking for more free stuff. We found a gift certificate for bloomingdale's, a sowing kit (always good to have) and of course the minibar. It was so hard to resist. Everything is so tiny in there - so tempting. And after looking at, touching and lifting out some stuff (just to get a better look) we realized this minibar had a automatic scanner - we'd probably just bought everything in there..

Sadly, one day was all we had, and it ended too soon. It was a sad goodbye to the hotel experience we'll never forget.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar