onsdag 3. mars 2010

Cut!


Yes, I can't stay away from the hair dressers forever, so I finally went to the hair salon.

Here, you don't even have to schedule, wait 5 minutes and they're all ready for you. I found it a bit weird that when I said I wanted high lights, she didn't ask me what tone, how much, where, no nothing. So I calmly settled in the chair, took a hold of my nervousness and let the lady "work her magic".

Scary, I must admit. She didn't really take much thought into what she was doing, and I didn't have a mirror in front of me (!??) so I wouldn't know. Just stay calm, it'll be alright..

Apparently, miss lady hair dresser had a cough today, but with her hands well engaged in my hair she just let it out all over me, no turning away. Mmmm.. Then when the high light process was finally over and the only thing I could do was to sit there and wait - she herself washed her own hair in the sink next to mine. Then she grabbed a cup of coffee, ate some lunch. I didn't have as much as a magazine (but I'm not complaining..). Just a little bored (and hungry) that's all..

All done and ready for the cut, I say I just want the same hair due - just a little shorter. It shouldn't be that difficult. But I don't think she listened. She wanted to do it HER way.

In the end of it I walked out there looking like a 50 year old anchorwoman. She had cut my hair in layers like a wedding cake, curled the ends in with lots of hair-dryer-power and of course she had parted it in the middle - I can't wear that! No one can wear that! Expect for the anchorwomen from CNN, I bet this is where they go..

Luckily, this was something I was able to cure with a bottle of sparkling wine (a shower) and a ponytail.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar