lørdag 13. mars 2010

Roomie of destruction


One of my housemates has trouble not breaking stuff.. my stuff..

It all started at one of our first parties when she got waisted beyond repair and threw up on the side of her bed. Sadly the side of her bed was already occupied. By my book. This book was a christmas present from one of my best friends back in Norway and I hadn't even got the time to read it. Needless to say - it's too late to read it now..

Her second mistake was my new mug.. I loved my new mug so much. It had a donkey on it with a big butt sticking out on the backside. It always helped me through cold days, exam reading, tv-watching and tough mornings.. Untill it shattered to pieces. By her..

Lastly and most recently was in class when she had brought a cup of coffee to stay awake. It obviously didn't help much as she managed to poor it into my lap during the first 5 minutes of class.

Don't be fooled by her cute and innocent eyes, this girl is pure evil..

A ruined christmas gift, shattered donkey mug and burned thighs - I can never trust her next to me or touching my stuff ever again. Good thing our rooms are separated.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar