søndag 14. mars 2010

Starlight room..


It's saturday night and we have booked a table at Starlight Room! You find it at Harry Denton's hotel in the middle of San Fran. It's on the 21st floor and the view over SF is fantastic. Live band, DJ, good drinks and the best of friends - what more do you need?

The place is not big, but it manages to include every age group. And apparently the age groups like to mix and match. Could the man old enough to be my grandfather buy me a drink? I'd rather pay for it myself.

But the place is fancy the mood is set by the nice red velvet couch and the chandeliers - this is not a place to wear sneakers.
Finally an excuse to wear my new dress! (Yes, I've been waiting for the right occasion! It's so pretty and red and pretty with a flower and everything!!)

We had so much fun we can't even remember it. There was dancing. And drinks. And an afterparty. Somewhere.

We paid about 40 dollars for the 30 min taxidrive back home. If only it was this cheap to live chique in Norway..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar